Julie Diebolt Price is a professional photographer, educator, and journalist. She helps corporations and solo entrepreneurs establish their brands with imagery and business training. She educates and mentors aspiring photographers. As a journalist who loves to travel, she creates memorable experiences and shares them with words and pictures.
Julie enjoys planning road trips and soft adventures for baby boomers, researching sights and activities, reporting on food and restaurants, creating travel itineraries, and sharing experiences.
TravMedia, Travel Massive, Professional Photographers of America, International Food, Wine, and Travel Writers Association.
· Five-star trainer and teacher
· Online teaching since 2015
· Social media proficient
· Itinerary planning and implementation
· 30 years Professional Photographer specializing in corporate, business, executive portraits, travel
· Educator - 15+ years community college/community services/PPA - photography and business
· Author - Babyboomers' Guide to Digital Photography 2008
· Nine years Business Management consultant
· Airbnb Experience Host since 2015
· TripAdvisor/Viator Experience host 2019-2021
· Google Local Guide - Level 6 (# of views: Reviews - 75K+, Photos - 1.675M+
· TakeLessons.com blogger, webinar presenter
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
Extensive corporate experience in transportation, hospitality, aerospace, and software development arenas.