* Digital editor at Travel Play Live - Women's adventure, travel & lifestyle magazine (print & digital)
* Digital editor at Out & About With Kids - Australia's premier family travel magazine
* Managing editor at Travel Boating Lifestyle (digital)
* Creative director and photographer at MiTribe Media
* Contributing writer to print & digital travel publications globally
* Tourism & marine industry social media & digital content specialist
* Contributor to Getty Images & SkyStock
Based in Queensland, Fiona Harper is a freelance travel writer & photographer, content creator, social media manager & digital travel editor. She manages her clients and creative projects under her company MiTribe Media. Fiona specialises in travel, soft adventure (sail, hike, bike, run, camp & glamp), small ship cruising & outdoor lifestyles. She established Travel Boating Lifestyle in 2009, which was a finalist for Best Travel Blog in 2019 & 2020 ASTW Awards for Excellence. Fiona was a Photographer of the Year finalist in 2019.
Widely traveled, highly acclaimed & much published, Fiona's articles & images appear in print and digital publications across the globe. She's well known for producing extraordinary results. Social media-savvy, Fiona has a strong online profile as a well respected travel writer/blogger. She works with tourism brands creating content & on dedicated brand campaigns.
When not chasing a story or travelling the globe she's probably running a marathon, hiking a mountain or sailing into a tropical sunset blissfully disconnected from deadlines. She's rather partial to mountains & mojitos, islands and highlands. Follow Fiona at travelboatinglifestyle.com